JONNYGO FIGURE RELEASES OFFICIAL SINGLE, “REBOUND!” FEAT. 88-KEYS

JonnyGo Figure is proud to release today his second official single “ReBounD!” featuring 88-Keys, who also produced the single. "ReBounD!" is the audacious follow-up to his first single “Brooklyn Bloke” which was released back in December of 2009.

JonnyGo explained how the collaborative record with 88-Keys came about. “88’ played me a bunch of beats, then finally he plays for me the beat for ReBounD!” says JonnyGo. “The first thing I did was simply just hum, we both started nodding our heads” he further explains. “I started formulating an idea of where I wanted to go with the track, so 88’ left the room to chill with his daughters, and I was finished writing the song in like 15 minutes”. “After recording a few roughs’ at my studio in Soho, NYC, I finally laid some vocals that felt right” JonnyGo explains. “It sounded like a JonnyGo record to me, just some fresh ish!”

JonnyGo Figure is a producer/singer/songwriter born and raised in Brooklyn, NY with a unique and singular voice and musical sound. To date, JonnyGo Figure has released singles, “Brooklyn Bloke” and “ReBounD!” featuring 88-Keys both available on Bandcamp.com









CREDITS:
ReBounD! FEATURING 88-KEYS
Written by JonnyGo Figure and 88-Keys*
Produced by 88-Keys for Locksmith Music.
Recorded by Amu:. for Wonderful Studios
Mixed by Irko Sera for Studio Beat, Italy EU
Mastered by Tatsuya Sata for Sterling Sounds
Artwork by Yoram Benz
Photography by Michael J. Young


*88-Keys appears courtesy of Locksmith Music.