Another Night In The Stu..#SohoNightLife


Peace! Peace! Y'all..I kno I've been away 4 a while...my so-called life has been pretty hectic lately...tryna get a few things together with my life...haven't really been feelin' 2oo groovy lately but that's why I'm in the stu...I'm always in the stu..it keeps me happy & sane...right now I'm currently re-workin' this song I did for my previous EP "Awkward Spelling"entitled "Jamba Juice"...sounding pretty groovy & enhanced if u ask me...Amu (My Engineer,Bassist Of The Brooklyn Blokes & A Member Of The Bloke Committee ) Is a bad yut behind the boards I must say,the song sounds really great..not that it didn't b4 but whooo!!!! lol...n e whu I'm here lettin' y'all kno that I ain't go n e where,I'm still here,juss been workin' on music heavy heavy heavy,nu tunes from me soon come...shiiit! i might juss leak somethin' ina few days whu knos..juss keep posted..thanx 4 all the love & support you groovies & grooviettes have been showing me....
keep JAH 1st
Love Is Love
Peace!


-JonnyGo!